Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Top 10 Reasons I Love Younique

Click photo to find out more!




1.  It is a naturally based product.
All of our products are naturally based, and some are even 100% natural!  All Younique products are talc free, paraben free, carcinogen free, free of harmful chemicals, hypoallergenic, and many are gluten free!
So rest assured, what you are putting on your precious face is not harmful, and is most likely beneficial! 

 

2.  It is cruelty free.  Younique never tests on animals.
This is important to me.  Many products are vegan as well (if that's important to you).  




3.  The 3D Fiber Lashes are Easy to use.
Really. Easy. To. Use.
Even my mom can do it! :)




4.  The 3D Fiber Lashes make me feel pretty.

Yep.  They are mood altering.  You have to try them to see what I'm talking about! 





5.  I love the vibrant mineral pigments & Face Primer.
Look at all these amazing colors!  Need I say more?  To make them even more vibrant, use Younique Glorious Primer first.  Wow! 
Just a note: Glorious Primer is also amazing in your hair!  Use in place of Morocon Oil.  It works! Check out the pigments and primer on my website.






6.  I am learning new ways to apply makeup.
I don't wear a lot of makeup, and I'm certainly not to adventurous with the eye shadow.  But with Younique's 32 Mineral Pigment colors, I can't help but to experiment and learn how to use them!  I use them to shade my eyebrows, shadow my eyelids, color my lips, and even as an eyeliner.  I LOVE Younique's mineral pigments.  Click here to browse from my website!



7.  Because of Younique, I am making new friends.
I never dreamed there would be such a sisterhood in a direct sales business.  We have several team pages online where we support and encourage each other in our business.  It's truly AMAZING!

8.  I am earning money for "playing" on Facebook and Instagram!
It's true.  I was on Facebook a lot during the day anyway.  But now I'm making money with some of my posts!  Bonus! Click here to Join My Team!



Here's the kit I received to start my business! 



9.  My daughter and I make quirky Younique videos for Youtube.
My thirteen year old daughter and I make Youtube videos to promote my Younique business.  We hole up in my bathroom and play with makeup.  Sometimes the videos work out, sometimes they don't.  BUT we always have some good laughs and piles of Bloopers!  Great mother/daughter bonding time during these precious, fleeting years.  Check out one of our videos here:



10. My 3 Minute Beauty Routine.
I wear BB Cream everyday.  It moisturizes, covers, protects, evens out, and is just awesome.  It has SPF 15, which is a must in Australia.  I slap on my BB Cream, some Lucrative Lip Gloss, my 3D Fiber Lashes, and I'm set.  Flawless yet simple, and looks natural.  It's my 3 minute beauty routine.
  







No comments:

Post a Comment